Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fire!


Wow! was that the sound of my eyebrows burning off?


What you are seeing is a photo of our last show at the Pittsburgh Renaissance Faire. We cut loose all the strings for this one and invited the Celtic band to play also. If you look close you can see Sam the drummer in the background. This fire show has been an amazing collaboration between us and Wilsome the Fire master. We call it Not Dead Yet! because of how crazy the stunts are. We will miss Dan he is off to North Carolina Ren Faire and we are now in Texas

The Texas Renaissance Faire or TRF as I will now refer to it is huge. we got to see the site for the first time today and wow! Gardens, amazing buildings and the stages are incredible. the Joust is set in a huge amphitheater which probably seats 5000 people at least.
Ok thats it for now but I promise to write regularly.

Please comment so that I know people are reading and don't feel like I'm talking to air.

any questions?

6 comments:

  1. When do you think interest rates will be raised?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine the Fed will sit on the current rates until the threat of inflation becomes too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seems likely, although I'm hoping they'll go down. Not because I actually care what the interest rates are, but because I am told that lower interest rates indicate a healthier economy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. helloooo....this is the air commenting on your blog,,,i think it is very nice and informative...thanks for writing it and thanks for the honorable mention....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your website, Jules, and I'm glad I found your blog. Good luck at the Texas Ren Faire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your performance at the TRF yesterday. Wow, you guys are so talented! Love the website too. Keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete